Hello, helicopter, are we here to stay?

Saturday, July 24, 2010

You Act Like You Just Saw A Ghost.

Watch me disappear. Just like a go-go-go-ghost. Watch me go-go-go-ghost.


Sorry. Bit obsessed with that song.

Anyway, so there was someone I had been itching to talk to. But I was advised by a best friend that I really probably shouldn't. So I didn't. And then you know what happened? He texted me yesterday. I was in shock, staring down at the name on my phone's shiny screen.

Is this some sort of sick joke?

No. It wasn't. He needed to vent. I let him vent as long as he needed. He needed me in his life, just like I had always needed him. We just didn't need each other the way we once thought we did. As mad as it may make some people, can I just say that it feels good to be in the clear with him? I hate knowing that we ended on such a bad note.. It's nice to know we can maybe be friends again someday. Conscience cleared.

Maybe my soul will come back after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment