Hello, helicopter, are we here to stay?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Give me some time..

If I hid in my room tomorrow..
Didn't go to class, didn't go to work.. I would be happy.
I want some alone time. But no one will give it to me.

I've been sitting up here, listening to music for the past 5ish hours? Ever since I got home from work.

I just want time to relax. Collect my thoughts that have been swirling around like a fucking tornado. This is Kansas, after all. The ice box has relocated back into my chest. Everything is numb. But I don't mind. Because that means I don't feel a whole lot.

I think I'm turning into one of my photoshop creations. My opacity must be set pretty low, because I feel like everyone can see through me.

Which can only mean that it's time to build up my walls again. I don't know when they'll be coming down. Consider me under maintenance, a construction zone. Maybe I'll reemerge a better person.

Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment